[Issuedrinks] firefox extension of the week

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Tue Aug 22 21:20:06 UTC 2006

Hi All,

We (erik & me) would like to introduce a weekly section: firefox
extension of the week. In this section we'll highlight a noteworthy
firefox extension, because there are so many so we all could use a
little help in finding the gems in that pile of extensions.

If you know of a particular firefox extension that is fit to be the
firefox extension of the week, mail me privately. If your suggestion
becomes a firefox extension of the week, you are awarded one free
drink at the next issuedrinks.

THIS WEEKS FIREFOX EXTENSION OF THE WEEK IS TRACKMENOT

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3173/

Protects against search data profiling by issuing
randomized queries to popular search-engines with fake
data.

The extension still has some obvious shortcomings,
but it is a start. We suggest every issuedrinker
installs this on his machines.

The submitter of this weeks firefox extension of the
week is Erik, so he will be awarded a free drink at
the next issuedrinks.